We are known as one of the prominent and premier manufacturers and suppliers of an extensive range of durable Water Ultrafiltration System. This system is ideal for treating municipal, well and surface water. We manufacture this system under the firm guidance of expert supervisors using high quality materials and components. Clients can avail our industrial Water Ultrafiltration System in different technical specifications from us. Also, we offer this system at market leading price.
- Low power consumption
- Easy to install
- Integrated UF module with prefilter
Water Ultra-Filtration System
In our water ultra-filtration system, the process carried is known as 'membrane filtration'. It pushes water via its membrane (semi-permeable), for which general home water pressure is used. The presence of 0.02 micron UF ultrafiltration membrane restricts the passing of the suspended material and particles having higher molecular weight, resulting in fresh clean water. Through this process, the dissolved minerals are passed through. UF process / systems can get rid of bacteria, viruses and fine suspensions from the potable water.
Water ultra-filtration systems are commonly used in hospitals and large municipal water treatment plants. With technological advancements, we are able to offer these systems for households as well. Through our systems, the good minerals can be retained in water. Additionally, there is no need of any holding tank and also there is zero percentage of water water produced. In our systems, ultra-filtration treatment is carried out at low water pressure and the pH of water remains unaltered. With a stable UF membrane over various pH levels, it operates without electricity. This membrane is highly chemical resistant against chlorine and oxidants, in comparison to standard TFC RO membrane. In the making of Neo-Pure Hollow Fiber Membrane, a chemically stable polymer namely polyethersulfone (PES) double skinned hydrophilic is used.
* Terms And Conditions Apply*
- Contaminants Reduced are Chlorine, Cysts, Lead, Odor, Particulate, Bad Taste etc.
- Filters are easy to replace that too without tuning off the water, due to presence of shut off valves integrated into heads
- Flow rate is 0.5 gpm or 1.0 gpm
- Flow rate is almost double as compared to UF systems
- Low cost and efficient option to reverse osmosis systems
- Minimum water pressure required for operating is 20 psi / 30 psi
- Suitable in case of multiple points of use
- Used as a drinking water system having quick change filter