Water Softener Plant
Product Code : 00
Brand Name : NISHU ENTERPRISES
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Plant
- Price Range
- 150000.00 - 1500000.00 INR/Plant
Another water treatment plant developed in-house is water softener plant. As the very name implies, the work of this plant is to convert hard water into soft water. It can be used in several industrial sectors, from chemical, food to pharmaceutical, for making water ideal for use in industrial processes. The most common and simplest method to remove hardness from water is ion exchange process. This plant with a robust construction and PLC controls applies resin for carrying our the softening process. This efficient system enables interchanging of undesirable ions with the more required ions. During the process, raw hard water is passed through cation resin in sodium form. Calcium (Ca) and Magnesium (Mg) are hardness ions which are consumed by the resin. In exchange, the resin releases sodium ions. This procedure in which the hard water is softened in the water softener plant is called as the service cycle.
Water Softener Plant Key Points:
1) The main components of water softener plant are Ejector Assembly, MS / SS / FRP pressure vessel, regeneration tank, to name a few.
2) This plant is available in capacities, ranging from 1,000 Liters/hr. to 1,00,0000 Liters / hr.
3) It is important to remove hardness from the water using this plant in order to prevent scaling and clogging of pipes and fixtures.
4) The water softening is essential not only to increase the life of industrial equipment, but also residential piping system, appliances, like washing machine and water heater.
- Supply Ability
- 2 Plant Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 10 -12 Week
- Main Domestic Market
- All India