|Home||» Products||» Water Treatment Plant||» Chemical Dosing System|
Chemical Dosing System
- Heavy duty construction
- Easy to maintain
- Longer service life
- Smooth operations
- Coagulants such as alum & ferric chloride.
- Organic flocculants of various grades.
- Corrosive liquids such as acids & alkalies.
- Antiscalant Chemicals.
- Any other Liquid as required in the Water Treatment Systems
- Available in standard flow rate of 5 LPH / 10 LPH / 20 LPH @ 5 - 10 bar Pressure.
- Higher capacity dosing pumps can be made on request.
We offer Chemical Dosing System for dosing agents such as Alum, Ferrous suphate, lime and some feed conditioning chemicals like membrane cleaners, antioxidant etc. Dosing systems are compact and robust. These are precisely engineered and are skid-mounted, in this way these are able to handle the work efficiently even in the most corrosive and harsh conditions.
Due to their efficiency in operation, these systems are largely demanded for their various applications, such as:
- Reverse osmosis
- Waste water treatment
- Raw water treatment
- Cooling water treatment
- Ultra filtration
- Boiler feed treatment.
The regular Chemical Dosing Systems has metering types pumps with multifarious materials of construction so as to suit the chemical handling. All the can be upgraded to a high level of automation for link up to a localized PLC. These system come with safety measures with respect to containment and spillage.