Bottle Filling Machines
Product Code : BFM
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
With an aim to achieve clients' satisfaction, we manufacture, supply and export quality assured durable Bottle Filling Machines. The offered machines are widely used in water packaging sector to fill purified water into the bottles of different quantities and for sealing the water containing bottles for further marketing purpose. Backed by our immense knowledge about primary market, we source best grade raw materials from accredited vendors for manufacturing these machines. At our well equipped production facility, we make these machines under valuable guidance of our experts and in accordance with the set industry standards for quality assurance. We make these industrial bottle filling machines available to our clients at highly affordable rates.
Features:1) Have user friendly interface
2) Rugged design and can withstand extreme climatic conditions
3) Easy to install and convenient to maintain
Specifications:1. "PRIME" is a unique attribute that allows sucking of filling material to nozzle end from storage tank, in a very short time. This attribute helps in cleaning the silicon tubes and filling pumps. "PRIME" function is utilized for individual pumps and all the other pumps
2. Bottle filling machine has an inbuilt storage tank that us simple to clean
3. Change over time of products is minimum since usage of mechanical parts is less. These parts can be chain wheel, chain, gear, mechanical seals, syringe set
4. Construction is also rigid and free from vibrations
5. During filling, is product is absent or filling level is low, then the machine stops automatically. This is also indicated on HMI and is backed with an inbuilt alarm system. Here, other faults are also displayed, when encountered, such as low air pressure.
6. Facility of password protection is provided for daily manufacturing ratio and counter.
7. Filling material level is maintained to achieve accuracy in this process. This is possible with PLC Controlled material t/f pump that is of On/Off type. The pump is installed amidst high and middle level.
8. Float (Level) Sensors are used to automatically control the storage tank
9. For varying product sizes and filling volume, there is no need for change parts
10. Independent working of every filling head is possible
11. Machine has Air Pressure Indicators that show the fault of less pressure in the air supply
12. Machine has an isolated power supply that helps in its continuous functioning during electricity shutdown.
13. Machine's base is simple to clean
14. MS cladding structure is durable and SS 304 is also used.
15. NRV glass is installed in a way that it remains visible and it is connected in suction line
16. PLC controls are simple and can be operated by less skilled labor
17. Pneumatic (Air) Operated Cylinder is used for carrying the processes of blocking, diving and priming
18. Simple to operate PLC for adjusting all types of filling volume
19. SS 316 L is used to make contact parts such as filling pump, filling nozzle etc.
20. There is direct connection between material transfer pump and storage tank
21. Through PLC, operation and monitoring of every filling head is possible
22. To fill, the silicon tubes used are of pharma grades
23. Unit is constructed as per GMP norms, in compact and versatile design
24. At the end of filling, there is no need to remove storage tank for its cleaning. It can be cleaned via inbuilt ball valve
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India